Please click on the account number for the group to be taken directly to the ways to contribute.
Richard H. Brown Endowed Fellowship in Mechanical Engineering A306262
- Graduate / Masters Major in Department(s):Mechanical Engineering
Jesse M. Campbell Endowed Memorial Scholarship/Fellowship in Engineering A30613
- Preference given to student(s) who have demonstrated an interest in the power industry or energy technology through out-of-classroom learning opportunities. Recipients(s) shall be full-time undergraduate or graduate student(s), including incoming and transfer students.
Joseph M. & Suzanne H. Colucci Endowed Graduate Fellowship A30622
- Recipients shall be full-time graduate students who are pursuing an advanced degree in mechanical engineering with an emphasis on energy. Preference shall be given to students who have a demonstrated interest in an area related to the generation of fuels or conversion of energy for use in an automotive system.
Dr. Pandeli Durbetaki Endowed Graduate Research Fellowship in the Department of Mechanical Engineering for the Field of Thermal Sciences A30623
- The Dr. Durbetaki Research Fellowship shall be awarded to one or more graduate students who are starting or continuing their study at the doctoral level in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and majoring in the field of thermal sciences. This Fellowship may be awarded outright or as a supplement to another Fellowship awarded to a doctoral student. Fellowship recipients may receive the award more than once, provided they qualify and merit the award
John F. & Jacqueline K. Foss Endowment for Experimental Fluid Dynamics A30625
- The Fund is intended to provide unrestricted discretionary financial support for the Experimental Fluid Mechanics Research Program. The Fund may be used to support any number of initiatives within the Program. This includes but is not limited to graduate fellowships, professional travel stipends, conference fees, seminars, research and/or salary support, journal and book purchases, academic initiatives, student programs, etc.
ME Design/Manufacturing Graduate Student Fellowship A30616
- The income will be used to support the recruitment and funding of new graduate students entering the Mechanical Engineering Department with an emphasis on design/manufacturing. The primary focus will be on students who wish to pursue their Ph.D. at MSU in the Department of Mechanical Engineering. Selection Criteria: The primacy focus will be on students who wish to pursue their Ph.D. at MSU in the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
Mechanical Engineering Graduate Student Fellowship Endowment A30615
- The income will be used to support the recruitment and funding of new graduate students entering the Mechanical Engineering Department, with a primary emphasis on outstanding students who wish to pursue their Ph.D. at MSU in the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
MGA Research Corporation Endowed Fellowship in the College of Engineering A30629
- Preference will be given to Ph.D. students working on research projects that support technology to protect people from harm or injury.
John R. and Carrie I. Wales Endowed Scholarship/Fellowship A30619
- The donors wish to establish an endowed scholarship/fellowship fund, which will provide financial assistance to undergraduate and graduate mechanical engineering students at Michigan State University. Selection Criteria: Recipients shall be full-time undergraduate or graduate students within the Dept. of Mechanical Engineering of the College of Engineering at MSU. Recipients must be in good academic standing within the college and university. Recipients must demonstrate financial need. Recipients must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.